Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
Thank you for choosing Kota Rainforest Resort as your accommodation in Malaysia. We are grateful for your trust and we promise to make your stay memorable and enjoy Malaysia at its best. The following are our resort Term & Conditions :
(1) Full Payment are required upon arrival. Only booking guest can check-in and is non-transferable.
(2) No transfer or refund of payment for any cancellation, postponement or no show after 6pm on the day of arrival. The management reserves the right to cancel and rent out the room if no show. Please inform us if you think you are late for check-in so that we can hold on to the room.
(3) Check-in Time is 3pm and Check-out Time is 12pm. Charges applied for late check-out at RM 50 per hour for the first 3 hours and thereafter full rates applied. (Deposit shall be used for payment)
(4) Strictly no Outside Food, Beverage, Cooking and BBQ is allowed in the room and resort premises. The resort management reserves the right to remove the food and stop your stay without refund of any payment and may demand for additional cleaning or damaging charges.
(5) The rooms are for registered guest only (according to resort's maximum occupancy). No inviting of any visitor to the resort or room. The management reserves the right to refuse, stop and demand for additional payment for any fraud details declared.
(6) Any lost or damage to the facilities and items in the room will be charged accordingly. Lost of room key is chargeable at RM 80. No nailing or chopping of any structure of building and room. Management reserve the right to stop and refuse your stay without refund and to demand for damaging incurred.
(7) All vehicles entering / leaving are subject to security check. The car park is reserved for in-house registered guest parking with a valid car pass only. Please request the car pass during check-in or your car will be clamp and release charges of RM 300 applied.
(8) No fireworks including "pop-pop" is allowed in the resort at all time. No hanging of banner or any notices or information allowed.
(9) The terms and conditions, all rates and information are subject to change anytime without prior notice. Inn Keeper Act applied. You have agreed to adhere to the terms &conditions and the hotel policy at all time during you stay at the resort.
(10) No pet allowed in the resort premises at all time. No killing or torturing of any animal allowed.
- NRIC Number/ Passport Number
- Contact Number(s)
- Email Address(es)
- Date of Arrival & Departure
- Details on Hotel Package Booked
- Identification Details
- Banking Account Details
- Financial Information
- Job Application Information
The last information which our guests provide shall be deemed by us to be current and accurate unless our guests provide us with the updated information. Kota Rainforest Resort shall not be responsible for the information that is sent to emails/ addresses that are no longer valid. Our guests can contact us via emails in order to update any data or information previously submitted to Kota Rainforest Resort. Guests may be asked to provide proof of identity to prevent unauthorised disclosure of personal data or information. We may collect guest’s information directly when our guests send email to us, lodge complaint with us, apply for job vacancies, submission of tender by companies and enter into transactions/ arrangement. The personal information collected from guests may be utilized for purposes such as identification/ verification, operational, to understand guest needs/ purposes, internal investigation/ security purposes, process payments related to guest’s transactions, comply with legal & regulatory requirements, response to guests enquiries, and to better manage our business and guests relationship with Kota Rainforest Resort. Kota Rainforest Resort may be required to disclose part of guest information to organisation that fulfilling transactions that guest requested, our business associates in order to provide guest with services and management purpose. Kota Rainforest Resort collects information about guest use of our website from cookies. Cookies are packets of information stored in computer which assist your website navigation by customizing site information tailored to your needs. Cookies in themselves do not identify the individual user, just the computer used. Your internet browser automatically transmits to the some of this unidentifiable information. Third party Internet sites have separate privacy and data collection practices. Kota Rainforest Resort has no responsibility for these third party policies.